Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back in Business

It's been a while since I posted here. My absence has been a product of distraction, laziness and perfectionism. Basically I thought that if I didn't have time to write an honors-thesis-quality post, then it wasn't worth writing. I finally got over it, so here's to Daddy Blogging 2.0!

What is the smallest size that they make cycling jerseys in? Will already has matching helmet, strider bike and Oakley's. Well, technically he's borrowing the Oakley's, but he knows he can use them whenever he wants to.
I am seriously looking forward to pace-lining down Canada Road and Foothill Expressway when the boys are old enough to ride...and draft. Given how quickly Will has picked up balance on his strider, I'm thinking 10 could be the right age to put the hammer down with Dad.
Of course I know, intellectually, that if he doesn't like cycling when he's older, I need to be ok with that. Kind of like how my dad, who only recently retired from recreational baseball, had to accept that I quit his sport after my first season of tee ball. But Will certainly does love his bike. I wonder when he'll be able to convince me to buy him one with pedals. -HammerHead

Location:Grand St,Redwood City,United States

No comments: